Question about Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
HI WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
1. Open the cover and wait for ink carriage to center
2. Pull out power cord
3. Pushed carriage to far left (should slide easily)
4. Used paper towel and wiped purge unit a lot of times (press down to soak paper towel with ink). Repeat until the paper towel is relatively clear.
5. Used diluted napisan (oxygen-based cleaning agent in the ratio of 1:3 with powder:water) and soaked paper towel
6. Repeat step 4 with wet paper towel. Repeat until purge unit is near-white.
7. Pulled and pushed clear plastic wiper (north of purge unit) and wiped it down
8. Slided carriage back to original position
9. Removed Print head cartridge and wiped out excess ink stuck on bottom.
Posted on May 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 23, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | Canon ImageRUNNER 3570 Copier/Printer
Jul 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Feb 21, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
1,126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: