My toaster oven started beeping and showed a flashing error message. Anyone have any clue what may be wrong?
I suspect that the Logic Control Board is shot. If the unit is 1 year old or less try:
In the U.S.A., warranty is offered by Sunbeam Products, Inc., located in Boca Raton,Florida 33431. 1.800.334.0759
In Canada, this warranty is offered by Sunbeam Corporation (Canada) Limited,located at 5975 Falbourne Street, Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3V8
To refresh, the beeper should sound once. The definition of the Beeper from the manual follows:
(1) When you plug the unit in, the beeper sounds once and " - - - "appears in the LCD.
(2) When you press one of the four menu buttons the beeper will sound one time.
(3) When you press the adjustable button, every time you press the button, the beeper
will sound once. If you press the button continually, the beeper only sounds one time.
(4) When you press the start button the beeper will sound once, and ":" will flash, that means
the unit is in operation. Once the unit has begun the cooking cycle, the menu selection,
time or temperature cannot be changed. The unit must be stopped and reset.
(5) When the unit is in operation, press the stop button, the beeper will sound once and the unit
will stop operation.
(6) At the end of pre-set time, the unit will sound a long beep to remind you the work is done.
Jan 03, 2015 |
Oster 6239 Toaster Oven with Convection...