Question about DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry Pocket Scale
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I thought the scale was just completely broken, I was able to fix by doing the following.
1. turn unit off
2. hold down the on/off/tare AND the MODE button.
3. The unit will come up with a bunch of numbers on the screen. Release the buttons
4. Press MODE once, you will see "100" flash on the screen. if you don't press the button a second time.
5. place 100g of tare weights on the scale.
6. Press MODE button again. After this my scale said PASSED and shut off.
7. remove tare weights and turn device on. It should now register properly.
In my case. the scale was misregistering the 50g weights as 75. I shut it off. I pulled up ever so slightly on the scale plate on the hinge side of the plate are repeated steps 1-7.
I have no idea why they don't have a 3 part calibration on these.
It is working like a charm now!
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2018 | Health & Beauty
Aug 12, 2016 | DigiWeigh Health & Beauty
May 02, 2012 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Jan 15, 2012 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Jan 14, 2011 | Vacuums
Dec 26, 2010 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Dec 04, 2010 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Sep 04, 2009 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Mar 28, 2018 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
600 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!