Question about Kolcraft Baby Gear

1 Answer

Kolcraft tiny steps 2-1 walker having trouble

Kolcraft tiny steps 2-1 walker having trouble converting to walker- Grandma needs help, cant find instructions that came with this great product, thanks

Posted by on

  • marge72e Nov 11, 2010

    I need to buy a new seat for 2in1 walker



1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 16 Answers

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can I find front wheel assemblies for Kolcraft Jeep Stroller Model #55115-JW? Kolcraft customer service could not help.

that number is your registration number,i need the other number,like,jl031,jl036,jl034,,,etc,,,
i also cant believe that they didnt have a clue,there is a recall for them,for the front wheel,i will post the url,get to a computer so you can read it better,

Jun 22, 2015 | Kolcraft Baby Gear

1 Answer

I am unable to open the manual at I can not even get to the website at all and I need the manual for Item # KA001-FLU; the sit and step activity center. Are you able to just post or e-mail...

I am happy to email you the document. Please email me at or you can try to open it from this link
Thank you for letting us know.
All the best,
Colleen Fahey
Digital Media Specialist

Apr 23, 2011 | Kolcraft Baby Care

1 Answer

Jeep 55117-JQ Stroller we have an old one of these and the 2 back wheels need replacing. can we do this and where can we get the wheels?

Jeep strollers are manufactured by Kolcraft. They are re-doing their website at the moment, so you can't order parts directly from them online, you'll have to call or email them. From their website

To order replacement parts, please email, call or write us.
By Email at:

Or Telephone at:
(In the USA and Canada)
(Outside the USA and Canada)

Or Write to Us at:
Attention Kolcraft Customer Service
Kolcraft Enterprises Inc.
10832 NC Highway 211 East
Aberdeen, NC 28315

Mar 24, 2011 | Jeep 55117-JQ Stroller

1 Answer

We are trying to disconnect the base from the kolcraft baby sit and step, but cannot figure. Can you help

You can download the instructions from kolcraft
there is a drop down box at the bottom of the page and if you scroll down you will find K001. You can download the instructions free. There appears to be a button or something at the bottom of the leg on the inside.
If you are still having problems I suggest you contact them direct via the website

Mar 20, 2011 | Kolcraft Ka001Flu Baby Sit and Step 2In1...

1 Answer

My front swivel wheel shakes about 30 seconds into our walk. What is causing this? Can it be repaired?

Hey there,
Its hard to say what exactly the problem is but here are seem things to try.
If you turn the stroller upside down you should see 4 screws (2 on each side) right by the front wheel on the underside of the stroller. Make sure those are in tight because if they are loose they can cause shaking in the stroller. Also make sure that the wheel is screwed in tightly to the wheel base as well.
If these steps dont work then you might need to order a replacement for the front wheel. This can be done by calling customer service of Kolcraft at 800.453.7673 or you can email them at
This is their website :
Hope this helps!!

Mar 01, 2011 | Jeep Liberty Urban Terrain Jogger

1 Answer

Dear Help Desk, Would it be possible to receive user guidefor Sit & Step Activity Centre if not can you please answer questions. I would really appreciate this. (1) How do I take off the...

So I found the manual online for your toy and I am having trouble understanding exactly what you are asking to do. The Manual has many steps and parts so maybe you can find exactly what you need.
The manual can be located at
what you need to do is in the dropdown menu on the bottom of the page with all of the numbers, scroll down until you see KA001
That is your model and you should find what you need there.
Hope this helps!

Feb 25, 2011 | Kolcraft Ka001Flu Baby Sit and Step 2In1...

1 Answer

I need a nut for my kolcraft walker

I'm sure you can get what you need at a local hardware store or Home Depot.
There are sometimes Nut & Bolt stores listed in the phone book yellow pages under hardware which is what I'd try first if you want an exact match.
Take your walker with you to assure a fit and don't be afraid to ask for help!


Feb 28, 2009 | Kolcraft Easy Reach Ultra Light Vibes Crib

2 Answers

Kolcraft tot rider 2 walker is missing a wheel where can I find a replacement wheel

There was a recall for model # 14302 which can be found at the base of the walker. Either way, you can call Kolcraft at 1-800-453-7673 or visit their website at for replacement parts

Oct 09, 2008 | Kolcraft Easy Reach Ultra Light Vibes Crib

Not finding what you are looking for?
Baby Gear Logo

Related Topics:

250 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kolcraft Baby Gear Experts

Timothy Shotwell
Timothy Shotwell

Level 1 Expert

23 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Bill Boyd

Level 3 Expert

45628 Answers

Are you a Kolcraft Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides