- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
right click on my computer and select manage connections - select device manager and go to the sound driver and click on that driver and click update driver ....with the cd that u have received for that driver
incase that does not work .............in the cd there will a a auto run feature run setup for the driver from there
if you "fried" the video card you wouldn't get anything on the screen. Most Likely the wrong driver got installed or you need to check video properties to set video screen size and drivers installed.
Happens when installing updated video drivers.
Note: MS Update has installed incorrect drivers because thay were "NEW" but were incompatible with the video card on my systems before. Had to unistall "NEW" and reinstall "OLD".
This is probably a motherboard issue, or drivers - try reformatting the machine (reinstalling windows and drivers) and see how it goes. If this doesnt work, its a hardware issue and the motherboard will need to be replaced.
first of clear ur problem you want sound card i.e H/W or drivers for it. if you want soundcard then there are external souncards available in market purchase it put it in the USB port and use it.
if you have the sound card and no drivers for it then
insert ur driver cd and install soundcard's drivers.if you don't have that cd then download it from soundcard site by following ways:-
1. you can get your drivers . just go to ur soundcard or driveers maufacturing site, click on download section click on drivers, enter mother board number and download the souncard drivers . 2. If you don't know the motherboard/soundcard drivers name and exact number then connect to internet, uninstall all the old audio drivers. then when pop up window says that new hard driver is found then click it and it will automatically install drivers from net
3. If you want to know about your motherboard drivers, then go to desktop a. right click on my_computer,
b.then select properties, in properties tab click on the HARDWARE tab,
c.then click on the device manager tab, then select and expand the drivers like sound or video which you want to know.
d. right click on the selected sound or display drivers and select its properties.
e. select driver tab and the driver name and version will be before you
for further assistance pls call me
Thanks & Regard Pravin jha Great India