Question about Computers & Internet
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. You can search the CPU Z software.
1. Download the software from this URL.
2. Than installed the software.
3. Go to the motherboard option see the name of the
motherboard and serial no. of the motherboard.
4. than by the name of the motherboard. Go to the site of
5. Than by the serial no. of motherboard download
the driver which you require.
Nov 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2010 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Apr 22, 2010 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Mar 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: