To replace the filter, follow the steps below
1. Turn the unit off and disconnect from the electrical outlet.
2. Remove the reservoir from the housing.
3. Unlock the housing from the base by turning the lock
knob to the unlocked position
4. Lift the housing straight up and place to the side
5. Unlock the wick holder from the base by turning the
lock knob to the unlocked position
6. Remove the wicks from the wick holder
7. Follow the weekly cleaning instructions.
8. Insert new filters into the wick holder and lock the wick
holder back onto the base.
9. Replace the housing onto the base and lock it into
10.Fill the reservoir and place back into housing.
11.Repeat Operating Instructions It will take about 30 minutes
for the humidifier to reach maximum output. You
can purchase replacement filters (model BWF100 filters)
at your local retailer, by calling 1-800-253-2764
out the accessory card, or by visiting
. It is recommended that a
replacement filter is purchased for uninterrupted use.
Here is a link for the manual for your humidifier: