Question about Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
The SD card has a folder named media, there is a sub-folder called audio, and subfolder to that is another called notifications. I believe you can also create ringtones and alarm subfolders below audio as well.
In the notifications folder place your new message tone.
To select the tone, choose settings, sound & display,Notification ringtone and pick your new sound.
Posted on Jan 10, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2013 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini E10i...
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Sep 03, 2017 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
May 18, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
Jan 06, 2012 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Cell Phone
Nov 07, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Jan 09, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Nov 17, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Oct 21, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
799 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: