Question about Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
If you can't run the system normally and produces error c/wins/system32/wtsapi32 it is due to corrupted operating system file. There are several ways on how to to resolve this issue, either you restore the computer using Windows system restore or put back the default factory setting on it. Here are some steps on how to use the Windows system restore.
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Reboot the computer then start tapping the F8 key.
3. Now once you're in the"Windows Advanced Boot Options Menu" select the "Safemode Option".
4. Computer will then begin to start in safemode.
5. Now click [Start] point to [All programs] go to [Accessories Folder] then [System tools] and click "System Restore".
6. On the "Welcome system restore" page, click the "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option then click next.
7. On the "Select a Restore Point page", click the most recent system restore point in the On this list, click a restore point list, and then click Next.
--> A System Restore message may appear that lists configuration changes that System Restore will make. Click OK.
8. On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, click Next and it will restarts the computer.
--> if after these process and you're still encountering the same issue, I recommend to perform One Key Recovery to bring back the factory setting of the computer.
For the One Key Recovery procedure, kindly visit my link below. You will find helpful tips and guidelines on it.
Hope it helps,
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 07, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2013 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Jan 20, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 (59012354) PC Notebook
Nov 30, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Nov 28, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Nov 04, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Jul 10, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Jun 20, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Jan 12, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Jun 15, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: