Question about OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Theres power but no light on my oki 3410 printer and ti will run for some time then goes off, and if I remove the cable going to the printer head then switch on power the power supply will be ok accept for the control switch and the lights.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2013 | OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
(1) Open the access over.
(2) Pull up and rotate the head clamp 1 to unclamp the printhead 2 as shown fig. 3.3.1.
(3) Disconnect the printhead 2 from PC connector 3.
(4) To install, follow the removal steps in the reverse order.
Notes on installation:
(1) Insert the printhead 2 into the PC connector 3 while pushing it against the carriage
(2) The head clamp 1 must surely be sandwiched between printhead 2 and carriage
frame 4 as shown Figure 3.3.2.
(3) Be sure to check the gap between platen and printhead (see 4).
(4) Be careful not to touch the print head while it is very hot.
(5) Make sure that there is not any dust or oil on the connector contact section A. If it
is found, wipe it off by alcohol. Good Luck ! I couldn't attach any pictures.
Dec 17, 2010 | OKI Microline 3410 Matrix Printer
Dec 01, 2010 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Apr 16, 2010 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Dec 17, 2009 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Aug 04, 2009 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Mar 18, 2009 | OKI C3400n Laser Printer
Feb 04, 2009 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Dec 29, 2008 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Feb 04, 2008 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
Jul 05, 2017 | OKI Pacemark 3410 Matrix Printer
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!