Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Remove the USB cable (or parallel cable) from the back of the printer
2. Remove any memory cards, USB sticks, or any other media from the printer
3. Remove the power cord from the back of the printer
4. Wait 15 seconds then reconnect the power cord
5. Wait for the printer to finish its power on cycle and then reconnect the USB (or parallel) cable
Oct 07, 2012 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Jul 29, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Impala
Sep 17, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer, Scanner,...
Jan 03, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1012 Printer
Sep 26, 2009 | Epson Stylus C86 InkJet Printer
Feb 14, 2009 | HP PSC 2350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: