Question about Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
It feeds paper in two ways it has a cassette that you can load. it is a drawer in the bottom of the printer and it also has a paper feed from the top. do you have it set for the top or bottom?
Posted on Oct 06, 2010
Testimonial: "yes it did help i looked for the tray underneath i did not know was there, i went into printer settings and put the paper menu onto auto paper feed."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 14, 2010 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP 3300 Printer
Oct 16, 2010 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Jun 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
May 17, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Aug 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Apr 01, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 19, 2008 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
465 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!