Question about Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
My phone is sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro, i have kept it for charging after few minutes red color light is blinking and it is not turning on, i have tried removing battery, sim and memory card, but still th problem is same. please help me
Posted on Oct 26, 2010
Hi, have u tried hitting it with a large hammer and throwing it off of a cliff?
Posted on Jul 29, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2014 | Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro (SK17/SK17i)...
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Dec 25, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
Sep 29, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Apr 17, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
Feb 24, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Dec 04, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini E10i...
Sep 17, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Sep 14, 2010 | Sony Ericsson X10 mini Cell Phone
1,915 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: