Question about Video Game Consoles
This process is best performed at night so you can see the pilot light in action.
Important...*ensure all hot water taps are off*
1) press and hold pilot button (extreme left button)
2) press spark button (extreme right button) while holding in pilot button from step 1
3) with the pilot button still held in, observe the pilot light through the window. if there is no pilot light now, your heater is busted.
4) if you see the pilot light above, very quickly *completely* remove your finger from the pilot button while at the same time pressing in the flame button (second from left - this button will not work until you completely remove your finger form the pilot button so timing is important) - the pilot light should stay lit.
5) if it goes out or your timing is off, repeat these 4 steps until it lights.
This could take a number of tries and can be quite frustrating until you can get the timing of step 4 right. Good Luck!
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
Err how do you get the circle button to pop out... i am having the same issue
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
Sorry to post this as a 'solution', but it follows on from the previous solution. I perform Step 1 and Step 2 but the pilot light will not light. Should I be able to smell or hear gas when the far left button is pushed? (I can't) Is it possible to manually ignite the pilot with a match if it appears the ignition switch is not doing anything (should I be able to see a spark when it is pressed?, I can't)
Posted on Oct 22, 2009
Im having the same problem right now.. you need the water to be running and not have the circle button pushed in.. i cant get the circle button to pop out tho :(
... im cold
Posted on Jun 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2016 | Video Game Consoles
on Aug 25, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 20, 2014 | Video Game Consoles
Nov 11, 2012 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 28, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jul 17, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 07, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 30, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
1,451 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!