Question about Linksys WRT300N Wireless Router
1. Use an ethernet cable to connect a computer to any one of the four LAN ports of the linksys router.
2. In a web browser, enter the router's IP address - either http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 by default.
3. When prompted for a Username and Password, enter the default username and password , unless you have already changed it.
4. Select Wireless Settings from the Setup menu in the left-hand navigation bar.
Under SSID Name, Give a Unique name for Wireless N/w
5. Under Security Options, select WPA-PSK (Wi-Fi Protected Access Pre-Shared Key).
6. Under Security Encryption (WPA-PSK) > Passphrase, enter a passphrase.
7. * The passphrase may either be a string of 64 hexidecimal digits, or word/phrase of 8-63 ASCII characters.
* SAVE or KEEP NOTE of the passphrase - it will be required to connect wirelessly to your network.
8. Click Apply to save your settings.
9. Scan and Connect to your Wireless N/w on your Wireless Computer with your Password
Posted on Oct 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2011 | Belkin Basic Wireless Router
Jun 07, 2010 | Belkin (54G F5D7230UK4) Wireless Router
Mar 07, 2010 | Linksys 2.4 GHz 802.11b Wireless - B...
Mar 19, 2009 | Craftsman Tools & Hardware - Others
Mar 15, 2009 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Oct 29, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: