- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Para Convertir el DV642 de LG a multiregion: 1- Enciende el DVD 2- Abre la bandeja de el DVD 3- Presiona el boton "0 (Cero)" 3 veces dejando entre cada vez que presiones el cero 1 segundo de por medio asi 0-0-0 donde el "-"es un espacio de 1 segundo despues preciona el boton 0 para fijar la region a cero para ponerlo en multiregion y presiona pausa para guardar.
My DVD when I put it on useing the analog # 3, instead of blue it is red and blue and runs horisontal. I tried putting in a different dvd, the same thing happened. The vhs works great. I never adjusted anything at the back. Please advise.
Report your Video shop to RiSA. They should legally only carry zone 2 DVD's as a rental copy and a sale copy has two different licenses of use. If they have zone 1 DVD's it means they are bypassing the local supply chain (ie getting it outside South Africa) and damaging the industry as a whole.
To make the unit play all regions do the following:
1. Put in a DVD that will play (in our case region 2)
2. When it starts playing, press eject
3. While the drawer is open press "0" seven times
4. When you get the "Congrats" press Enter and done!
Please update the question & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!