Question about Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I found the only tool I have seen at this url. http://www.patronenhandel.de/shop/index.php/cat/c13943_Canon-Chipresetter.html It is a German company, but I was able to order the resetter from them with no problems. It has worked very well, but was a little expensive. part of the problem was that the US dollar and Euro were not at a favorable exchange rate when I ordered. I didn't get any answers to my emails to them, but when I used there site to order, it took about a week to get the device. It is very simple to use.
Posted on Jun 14, 2009
Error 6000 is a line feed error, it means the platen roller isn't advancing properly. It usually means something has fallen in from the back where the paper goes and is stopping the rollers from turning
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
SOURCE: Do I need a new print head?
5 flashes indicates a faulty printhead or possibly a problem with the p/head contacts. Try removing the head which is easier if you take the cartridges out first(no tools required) and re-seat it having checked the contacts for dirt.
If that doesn't work it may be that the waste ink tank is full. Try this ...
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
1. Press power button while plug in the power cord – green lamp.
2. While hold the power button press resume button twice – orange blink and return to green.
3. Release the power button, Then the PC will recognize new printer install.
4. You need the software for permanent reset.
5. Run the software and select printer port.
6. Then select Set Destination
7. Click MAIN and PLATEN button to reset waste ink counter to zero.
8. Finally test print by click TEST PATTERN button.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2012 | Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo...
Jun 19, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo...
Jun 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo...
Jun 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo...
Jun 02, 2010 | Canon BJ I6500 InkJet Printer
Feb 24, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Printer
Jan 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo...
Jun 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo...
Nov 05, 2008 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
492 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: