Question about Miele T9820 Gas Dryer
Hi To replace the drum belt on a miele dryer you can follow this procedure-- Hope this helps... If it does please do not forget to accept the solution or post back for assistance. Daniel
1. Remove the front panel.
2. Slide a putty knife between the front panel and the top near a corner. Lift the corner and repeat on the other side.
3. To remove the lower panel, insert the putty knife between the panel and each side. Then twist to release clip.
4. Reach underneath drum and behind motor to locate idler pulley. Push idler pulley to left to release drum belt tension. Remove the belt from the motor pulley.
5. Loosen the screws that secure the bottom of the front panel to the dryer sides. Do not completely remove the screws.
6. Remove the drum and belt from the cabinet.
To replace the drum belt on a miele dryer you can follow this procedure--
Hope this helps... If it does please do not forget to accept the solution or post back for assistance.
Posted on Oct 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2016 | Miele Dryers
Dec 20, 2014 | Miele Dryers
Sep 25, 2014 | Miele T9800 Electric Dryer
Jun 17, 2012 | Miele Dryers
May 09, 2010 | Miele T9820 Gas Dryer
Jun 19, 2008 | Miele Dryers
522 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: