Question about Toshiba Computers & Internet
-- clean system junk
-- optimize computer services
-- repair registry
-- defrag registry
-- clear browsers junk
You can do all this using some reliable software such as PC Fresher.
Posted on Jun 29, 2011
Some reasons why computers are running very slow due to:
1. Limited capacity left on the hard disk. Meaning your hard disk is near to be full
2. Possibly you are infected with malwares. It is a must that you should install antivirus for your PC protection.
3.Too much software installed but they might not be run for a long period of time that will affect the performance of your PC, uninstalling softwares that you are not using may utelize your machine running time.
Some helpful tips to maintain your PC.
1. Delete temporary files,internet history files
2. Always empty your recycle bin
3. Perform disk cleanup,click start,programs,accessories,ssytem tools,disk cleanup
4. Disable unnecessary programs during start up. Click start menu, click Run.type msconfig, from the dialog box click startup then uncheck those programs that are not necessary to run during boot process. Click Services button, uncheck the softwares previously been deleted from the control panel
5. Select general tab, click normal start up
6. save ans restart for the changes to take effect
Posted on Oct 02, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2016 | Sony PlayStation 4
Feb 17, 2014 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
Jan 01, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jun 01, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1521 Notebook
Apr 03, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Aug 08, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: