Question about Jensen Car Audio & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2014 | DELL Inspiron 15 3520 Cnfg 2 Lptp 3Yr 2nd...
Aug 16, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
1. Video card failure.
2. Bad connection between video cable and LCD screen.
3. Bad LCD screen.
4. Faulty video cable.
Possible troubleshooting steps and repair solution:
1. First of all, test the laptop video output on the external monitor. If you see same flashing lines running through the image on the external monitor, you have a problem with the video card. If flashing lines appear only on the laptop screen, the failure is not related to the video card.
2. Just in case, try re-seating the video cable connectors on the motherboard/video card and maybe the back of the LCD screen. It' s not likely but possible that connection is loose and reconnecting the cable will fix the flashing lines.
3. If re-seating the cable connectors doesn't help, most likely you have a faulty LCD screen. The LCD screen has to be replaced.
4. If replacing the screen doesn't help, try replacing the video cable. It's very unlikely that this problem is related to the video cable but there is a slight possibility of that.
Oct 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
May 18, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Jul 30, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 10, 2009 | Audiovox VM9512 Car DVD Player
Dec 30, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Sep 24, 2008 | Lands Phones
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: