Question about Watches
(I'm dutch, so I'll try in my best englisch)
I don't know if you still have the problem, but what you should do is te following:
* pull out the knob (2 times) and turn anti-clockwise to change the time
* keep doing until it's 24.00 (midnight) and you day change's to the UK (!) day.
* push back the knob (1 time) and change the day to the FRANCE (!) day by turning anti-clockwise
* pull out the knob again and turn anti-clockwise to change the time until 03:00 (midnight)
* you see the then change the day back to the UK day
So, every night at 00:00 the day changes to the FRANCE notation and at 03:00 it then changes to the UK notation, so you can enjoy this setting during the day.
Also owner of JR9589 watch.
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2011 | Watches
Jun 27, 2010 | Bulova Watch
May 11, 2010 | Fossil AM3726 Wrist Watch
Feb 14, 2010 | Fossil ME1020 watch
Jan 29, 2010 | Fossil ME1020 watch
Dec 12, 2009 | Fossil Watches
Mar 24, 2009 | Fossil JR9388 Watch
591 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!