Question about Kallista Michael S Smith Country Mahogany Toilet Seat, Elongated - P70131-0

1 Answer

I'm pretty sure i need a new flapper but can't find one specifically labeled for kallista michael Smith Town toilets when I search for parts/flappers. Can you suggest another brand toilet whose flapper would fit?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Hello, I can assist you. The flapper part number you need for replacement is GP1078440. You can purchase this item from any of our authorized locations. To find a showroom location near you please visit or call our customer service team at 1-888-452-5547.

Posted on Oct 04, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Wont complete flush

Could be low water level in the reservoir, otherwise the flapper may be shutting to quickly to allow enough water to properly flush. You could try holding the flapper open or watch it's operation as you flush the toilet to see if it's allowing enough water to drain into the toilet. It's pretty easy to replace the flapper on most toilets and cheap as well.

Jul 25, 2014 | Home

1 Answer

Flushed toilet which is now four years old and it kept running water Which part needs replacement

The first thing I would check is the flapper valve which is connected to the flush handle.Make sure that the flapper is seating all the way down on seal.Check to see if the flapper is getting cracked or is not smooth where it seals. Check seal for any rough spots. If you find any you can sand them down with medium grade sand paoer.
If your toilet has a float on the ball **** to shut the water off when full then lift up lightjy on it to see if it stops water flow. If it does not you may have to ger a new ballcock or flapper and float.f so all of these parts are available at most hardware stores and they are inexpensive and pretty easy to install.Best of luck and thank you.

May 05, 2011 | Home

1 Answer

Replace flapper valve in ultramax

Your Toto has the "G-Max" flush valve system. The Korky/Lavelle folks have a carded replacement flapper #2021BP for it. It is red in color and the only generic flapper that will work on your toilet. While it may look the same, do not confuse it with the blue flapper #2022BP. Known as the PowerMax flapper, the blue color is to distinguish between the two and the flappers are totally toilet specific. Let your fingers do the walking and locate a hardware store near you that carries the Korky/Lavelle brand or it can be ordered online from several places using the part number for your search word.
If the fill valve ever stops filling correctly, the Lavelle "Quiet Fill", #528BP, is what Toto uses in most of their toilets.

Nov 09, 2010 | Toto UltraMax One Piece Toilet, 1.6 GPF -...

1 Answer

Toiliet Drips in bowl for a while after you flush

Check flapper out and adjust water level in tank to proper level. If you get level right and it still does drip it sounds like the flapper is not sealing correctly to shut off water.

Toilet flappers are not to expensive and you can touch it with your hand and if you get a black residue off on your hands that a sign it needs replacing.

May 13, 2010 | Kallista Michael S Smith Loft One-Piece...

1 Answer

Kohler 81100 water fills tank area and over flows

check and adjust float level or float/arm possible set to high or fill tube damaged or has debris jamming valve opening

Apr 20, 2010 | Kallista Michael S Smith Loft One-Piece...

1 Answer

Kallista toilet running. How to fix?

If you have lifted the float up and the water is still running then the washer has gone. As an explumber it would be easy for me to resolve, however you should get a plumber out to this one it sould not cost more then the call out charge and should take them 10-15 mins to fix the part costs 20p

Apr 19, 2010 | Kallista Michael S Smith Loft One-Piece...

1 Answer

Pretty new toilet seems to drip down the drane pipe after flush. Sounds like a little trickle as if there is too much water in the bottom an it is running out.

Sounds like the flapper isn't sitting properly. Take the lid off the tank and put a few drops of food coloring in it. Let it sit for a while (do not flush). If the water in the bowl turns that color, that means the flapper needs replacing. Simple to do and costs about 5 bucks. Good luck

Feb 16, 2010 | Crane Plumbing Toilet To Go Tall...

1 Answer

Where could I find the flapper for Sterling 1.6GPF toilet?

Here's the easiest way: Close the water valve that supplies water to the toilet. Lift the lid off of the tank. If you look in from the top, you'll see a long white tube in the middle of the tank running from the top to the bottom. It is called the overflow tube. At the base of the tube is the flapper, and it anchors to the base of the tube, and is actuated by the handle on the front of the tank pulling the chain connected to the flapper. Flush the tiolet, and you'll see what I'm talking about. To replace the flapper, you'll need a replacement. Remove your flapper and get a pretty good look at it. You can buy a replacement at any hardware store. A 'universal' replacement should fit, but take the old one with you to be sure. When you look at the new flappers, you'll notice a rubber ring attached to the flapper, and you may not have one on yout toilet. No worrys here, the ring can be cut out if yours is of the type that just clips onto two lugs at the base of the overflow tube. Install your flapper, hook up the chain and turn the water back on.
The chain should have just a little slack in it.
Best regards, --W/D-- please feel free to rate this solution....Thanx!

Aug 02, 2009 | Sterling 402315-96 Biscuit Windham...

2 Answers

Toilet cistern doesn't fill up

it sounds like one or more of your shut off valves has a glog from hard water calcium. were from indiana its a big problem here.To check this u will have to shut off main water supply and remove top of shut off valve and check for white crusty blockage, even if u see a few particals its present. It can severely restrict flow.

Apr 21, 2009 | Kallista Michael S Smith Country Elongated...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kallista Michael S Smith Country Mahogany Toilet Seat, Elongated - P70131-0 Logo

Related Topics:

238 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kallista Home Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

34763 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15639 Answers

Are you a Kallista Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides