Question about Car Audio & Video
Plip buton wont open vehicle.When you open it with key the alarm goes off,can i switch off alarm,to drive it to a dealer
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2016 | Mitsubishi Cars & Trucks
Jun 21, 2016 | Standard Fuel Pressure Regulator 1991-1995...
Mar 31, 2015 | 2002 Jaguar X-Type
Mar 08, 2015 | 2006 Mitsubishi Grandis 2.0
Jul 07, 2014 | 1999 Renault Megane
Jan 15, 2014 | 1997 GMC Yukon
FOB / PLIP PROGRAMMING :
406 deadlocking remote control has specific button controls, and if the vehicle
has two controls, one is set as primary and the other as secondary.
replacing the Plip, a Primary or Secondary Plip are different part numbers and
must be ordered as required. The white label inside the Plip is labelled PRIM
Turn the Ignition switch ON.
Press the large Plip key button (Primary Plip)
Within 10 seconds press the large Plip key button (Secondary Plip)
If there is one remote, press the Primary plip button twice.
Turn ignition OFF.
Test Plip's for correct operation.
NOTE : On some 406 models, Plips cannot be re-synchronised unless the battery has been disconnected for 1 minute
Oct 27, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 15, 2011 | 2008 Chrysler Aspen
1. Turn the Ignition switch to the accessory position using the key without the remote plip attached.
2. Hold the Plip key close to the central locking receiver mounted in the roof console.
3. Press the large plip button and then the small plip button on the remote.
4. Repeat for second Plip key if required.
5. Turn the ignition OFF.
6. After 5 seconds the Plip should now operate.
1.Switch off the ignition
2. Switch on the ignition
3. Immediately after switching on the ignition, press the large remote button
4. The remote should now be working again.
Jan 07, 2011 | 2005 Peugeot 405
Oct 13, 2008 | Hyundai Accent Cars & Trucks
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!