Question about Epson Stylus Photo RX700 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My printer, Epson CX3650, is not working, all the lights are flashing on it. I have disconnected all the cables and reconnected, turned off and on again & checked for paper and dust stuck in the printer, but nothing.
Please help me.
SOURCE: epson aculaser c11oo
Best guess would be that the lever on the sensor for the cover that is reported as open has got bent. Get yourself a service manual from http://www.TheServiceManualShop.com and find where the sensor is that is affected. Visually inspect it and ensure it works when the cover is opened/closed. Switches Image
Posted on Apr 24, 2007
This may sound nutty, but I have an epson stylus cx3650, with the same INFURIATING problem. And I think I *may* have just fixed it. and its daft, and simple, but we all know how picky printers can be!
Okay, the paperfeed at the top, on the left hand side is a grey slide, (right in the printer) to hold the paper in place. USE IT to keep the paper straight, it seems, if the paper goes in straight, the whole page is printed. I don't know how or why but it worked for me! ^^ (and this is after the printer was stored in a cupboard for a year, because of this problem!)
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
SOURCE: Epson 1280 Printer breakdown
it is the wasted ink pad, they are full.
to have your printer work again
turn off the printer.
press and hold the ink and paper button while turning on the printer, wait for 5 seconds then release the button and press the paper button for at least 10 sec.
if done correctly , you will see the carriage start moving
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
SOURCE: Epson stylus 880 printer
"Turn the printer on while holding down both the ink and paper buttons. When the paper light flashes release both buttons", then hold down the ink button for approx. half a minute until the printer lights flash again then release it. That resets the printer.”
Posted on Jun 03, 2008
SOURCE: How to fix paper jam
Please perform the below steps.
1. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
IF YOU DONT GET FIXED WITH THIS THEN PLEASE REPLY BACK.
I SHALL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROBLEMS.
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2015 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 13, 2011 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 11, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Sep 06, 2009 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
May 25, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jan 24, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Oct 21, 2008 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Oct 18, 2008 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Nov 08, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 28, 2017 | Epson Stylus Photo RX700 All-In-One InkJet...
429 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: