Question about HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer before you begin. With the power disconnected, you will protect yourself from being shocked. This is an important step when you are fixing any type of electronic device.
2. Move your printer so that you'll have access the back panel. Unhinge the back access panel of the printer.
3. Look for paper through the opened back panel. Remove any paper you find jammed.
4. Close the back access panel. Make sure that it latches into place and looks the same way it did before you opened it.
5. Open the front or top access panel. This is the panel you use to access ink cartridges. If the carriage that holds the ink cartridges moves, then you forgot to unplug the printer. Go back and do that now. Look for paper that may be jammed in this area of the printer.
6. Remove any paper you find jammed here. There will be resistance from the paper feeder, so pull slowly or the paper will rip and create a more serious problem.
7. Close the front access panel. Make sure that it latches back into place.
8. Plug the printer in and attempt to print again. If you can print successfully, you have removed the paper jam.
Posted on Oct 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 05, 2011 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 03, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Jun 02, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
May 18, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
Oct 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 20, 2009 | HP LaserJet M4345 MultiFunction Printer
Jun 04, 2009 | Samsung SCX 4200 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 17, 2017 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: