Question about Computers & Internet
Unfortunatly there is no way of recovering your password and also makes it hard not know what type of router it is, However Most routers are all the same.
1. Press and hold the Reset button for 30 seconds
2. Keep pressing until you see the router lights blinking
3. Release the reset button
4. Wait 1 minute for the modem to reboot
5. Plug your computer directly into router (Port 1)
6. Type in the ip address of router in the address bar in your browser
7. This will bring you to the router configuration
Until I know which router you are using we can secure it as well
Posted on Oct 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
Apr 27, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 20, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jul 10, 2014 | gmail.com Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2013 | Facebook Social Network
May 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 20, 2009 | Google Gmail
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: