Question about Xante Ilumina Digital Color Press Printer
Clean the little optical lenses (3) located under the transfer belt on the left once the belt is removed, you will see a long grey plastic cover, gently push this to the left to revel the 3 rectangle lenses, clean them with a very soft cloth...put it together and restart...
Posted on Nov 12, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Possible remedies for weak images.
-Loose connection between transfer roller and high voltage supply unit.
-Dust in the laser beam path
-Transfer belt not contacting PCU.
Check the transfer unit.
Defective PCU. Replace the PCU.
Defective transfer roller. Repair the transfer roller.
Defective fusing unit. Replace the fusing unit.
Defective engine board. Replace the engine board.
Feb 02, 2016 | Ricoh Aficio SP C410DN Laser Printer
May 06, 2015 | Xante Ilumina Digital Color Press Printer
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Sep 15, 2010 | Lexmark Color Z82 InkJet
Nov 04, 2009 | Lexmark T640 Laser Printer
Jul 06, 2009 | Xante Ilumina Digital Color Press Printer
Jan 22, 2009 | Lexmark X6170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 01, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 04, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Feb 28, 2007 | Philips 60PP9352 60" Rear Projection...
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: