Question about NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Can you give some more informations - like are you able to go online with router hardwired and what lights on router are on // ? and are you able to see the wireless network (any ) when you search for wireless on your laptop . ?
Posted on Oct 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
I was banging my head for 2 days with about 35 different configurations and finally tried the following and it worked just fine. Also, tried connecting 3 computers and they all connected with "NO" issues. Even connected wireless with "NO" issues. Now I am at 20mb download speed...J compared to AT&T 1.5mb download speed.
This is my DLINK model -> (DIR-601 Wireless N 150 Home Router Wireless router)
1. Reset your Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem by unplugging it for 5 minutes.
2. Then reset your DLINK Router to the manufactures default settings. Then Unplug DLINK Router for 1 minute then plug it back in (Just plug your cat5 cable into port 1 and connect it to your computer) there should not be anything else plugged into the DLINK Router at the time you make the changes. Just 1 computer can be connected.
3. Went into the DLINK configuration 192.168.0.1 and changed the PPPOE setting that I was using for my AT&T Modem to Dynamic IP (DHCP). Once you make the changes save them and then unplug your DLINK Router it's off.
4. Turn on Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem and wait until all lights are on. Now plug in a cat5 cable from the Surfboard Comcast modem (NOT A CROSSOVER CABLE LIKE THE CD INDICATES) to the INTERNET port of your DLINK Router. Now turn on your DLINK router.
5. Then turn on your computers or restart them and it will pick up IP Addresses from your DLINK Router
Jun 08, 2010 | D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port...
Dec 25, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Nov 13, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Jul 18, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
May 19, 2008 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Apr 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 20, 2007 | Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
Sep 13, 2007 | SMC Barricade g SMC2804WBRP-G Wireless...
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: