Question about Canon DR-2580C Path-Through Scanner
Try uninstalling device, download install program from Canon, and follow the install directions exactly, specifically do not Plug and Play.
Posted on Oct 01, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2011 | Epson WorkForce Office Equipment &...
Mar 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
PROBLEM SOLUTION :
1. Don't install software/drivers form the HP CD. If already done, uninstall them using setup.exe from this CD
2. Connect the psc2210 USB cable to the PC. Windows will load divers from Internet but will not be able to install two of them: "psc2200 Series" and " Hewlet Packard psc2200 Series ". Repair assistant will not be able to fix the problem either (probably the Windows 7 bug).
3. In the « Control Panel->Hardware and Sound services », activate "Device Manager" found under « Devices and Printers ».
4. Under « Other devices » look for « HP psc2200 Series » with a small « bulb » icon, bearing a yellow question mark. . Select « update driver » for this icon : Windows scans Internet and installs the related driver , followed by the message « Windows has successfully updated driver for your device HP psc2200 series »
5. In « Device Manager the «HP psc2200 series » now appears under « Imaging Devices ».
6. In the Control Panel, under « Devices->Printers and Faxes » the icon of the HP psc2200 series is now shown without the error warning. Clicking on this icon offers several choices, "Start scan" being one of them
Jan 14, 2011 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
To check to see if your scanner is properly installed, open the Device Stage. Choose Start?Devices and Printers. If Windows doesn't automatically find your scanner, you can manually add it in the Devices and Printers window by clicking the Add a Device button in the toolbar and following the wizard's commands.
Choose Start?All Programs?Windows Fax and Scan.
Windows 7 opens the Windows Fax and Scan window.
Click the Scan button in the Navigation pane, then click the New Scan button on the toolbar.
The New Scan dialog box for your scanner opens.
Use the settings on the right to describe your scan.
By letting the computer know what you're scanning, its color profile, and the type of file you plan to create, you enable Windows Fax and Scan to create the highest quality scan.
Click the Preview button to see what your document will look like.
Make any last minute changes.
If you're happy with the preview, click the Scan button.
Windows scans the document and presents you with an image of your document.
Click the Save As button and complete the necessary information.
Enter the filename, the type of graphics file you want saved, and then click the Save button.
To automatically forward the document you've just scanned as an attachment to a new fax message, click the Forward as Fax button.
The scan feature in the Windows Fax and Scan utility is set primarily to scan text documents. If you want to scan a photograph or other graphic, you're better off doing that directly within the Windows Live Photo Gallery.
Read more: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-scan-a-document-in-windows-7.html#ixzz15JFYWJQ1
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Nov 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 09, 2010 | Hiro V.92 56K PCI DATA FAX VOICE MODEM...
Dec 24, 2009 | Canon CanoScan FB620U Flatbed Scanner
Mar 25, 2009 | Canon CanoScan 4400f MultiFunction Color...
Jan 31, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
Dec 14, 2007 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Nov 09, 2007 | HP Photosmart 2710 All-In-One InkJet...
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: