Question about Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
I think your ipod is dead. This happened to me to. I was listening to it when I arrived at my destination, and I thought I turned it off and I put it in my pocket. Later that day when I went to listen to it, it wouldn't turn on at all. Aparently, it had stayed on. Hold the pause button for five to ten seconds. The apple symbol will appear on your ipod. Immeadility put it in your docking station before it goes away. Your ipod will turn on, and it will start charging. If that doesn't work, make sure the hold switch is turned off.
If you have any more questions you need answered in the future, check out my tips and tricks pages. I hope this helps. Please rate my solution.
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
Can't detect it, won't reset, won't charge, won't play... I reset mine and I had the Apple logo flash at me, and it wouldn't stop. I let my battery die and now my iPod is unresponsive...
Posted on Jun 16, 2008
SOURCE: my ipod doesnt turn on...
1. Make sure the Hold switch is off
2. Make sure the battery is charged
3. Reset iPod
4. Let iPod's battery drain
5. Update iPod's software
6. Make sure iPod is the only device in your FireWire or USB chain. Disconnect everything but the mouse, keyboard, and your iPod, then see if it will turn on.
7. Make sure you are using the FireWire or USB cable that came with your iPod, and that the cable is in good condition.
8. Try connecting iPod to the built-in port of a different computer to see if that works.
IF all the above is checked and if ur ipod still remains same please take it to an apple store and check with them!..thank you!!..
Posted on Jun 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Feb 06, 2009 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Jun 11, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Nov 22, 2007 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Nov 15, 2007 | Apple iPod nano
Aug 30, 2007 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
Aug 24, 2007 | Apple iPod nano
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!