Question about Toys
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Remove toys and seat from the exersaucer.
2. Fold exersaucer, but do not let the tray lock to the base. With exersaucer flat on the floor, twist each leg assembly (B) fully clockwise until it stops. Fully depress one of the pedestal locking tabs (C) then push on the leg assembly (B); leg will partially fold. Repeat this for all four legs. After pressing the fourth pedestal locking tab (C), the Exersaucer will fold with the tray (D) rotating toward the base (E). Make sure all four tray locks. (F) are locked onto the base before trying to carry exersaucer.
3. Place your fingers beneath the legs (A) push upward to disconnect the leg assemblies from the pedestals (B). Repeat for all 4 leg assemblies.
4. After all four legs have been disconnected from the pedestals, remove tray assembly (C) from the base (D).
5. Turn tray (C) upside down and remove both end caps (E) from beneath.
6. Squeeze both locking tabs (F) on each side of the tray to disconnect and seperate the tray halves (C). 7. Connect tray halves (C) to form activity table.
7. Connect tray halves (C) to form activity table.
8. Rotate leg assemblies (A) fully clockwise until they lock into postition. Make sure all four legs lock (G) are locked properly into the uper leg pedestal (H). Also make sure all four leg locks (I) are sticking out past the edge of the tray.
9. Turn table over and install two end caps (E). Make sure both end caps lock into place. NOTE: one end cap installs from above and the other installs from below.
10. Install toys on activity table. If desired, adjust table to the appropriate height for your child. IMPORTANT: NEVER use stage 3 without end caps!
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
See my clarification above. You NEED to remove this as a solution because it's NOT a solution! And where is my vote? nate99 now has 2 votes and it still only shows one. Obviously this is a bogus site put here to sell advertising. What a waste of time!
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
If you click on this link https://plweb.evenflo.com/replacement_parts.aspx You will be able to type in your model number for your ultrasaucer you will need the manufacturerr date and it should allow you to get an instrctuion manual
Posted on May 03, 2010
SOURCE: How do I change the
According to the instruction manual you cannot replace the batteries.
Having said that it may be worth contacting the suppliers via their website to see if they can help
Posted on Mar 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Oct 30, 2013 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Sep 14, 2012 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Mar 06, 2011 | Evenflo Toys
Oct 26, 2010 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Sep 29, 2010 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
May 03, 2010 | Toys
Sep 19, 2009 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Apr 19, 2009 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps Active...
Dec 21, 2008 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!