Question about Intel (BXM80535NC1500D) Celeron M, 1.5 GHz Processor
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Upgrading to Windows XPx64
The answer is no because your motherboard still only supports 32 bit drivers. Read On.
Here's what you need to use Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
Important: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition cannot be successfully installed on x86 (32-bit) systems or 64-bit Intel Itanium–based systems. 32-bit device drivers are not supported on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
• Computer with a supported processor: AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support
• 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher recommended
• 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available hard-disk space (additional space may be required if installing over a network)
• CD-ROM or DVD drive
• Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
• Keyboard, Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or compatible pointing device
Top of page Additional items or services required to use certain Windows XP features • 28.8-Kbps modem or fax modem and service provider required for Internet access (service provider may charge a fee)
• Sound requires a sound card and speakers (USB speakers require a computer with USB support) or headphones
• Remote Assistance requires that both parties be running Windows XP and be connected over a network
• Remote Desktop requires a computer running Windows 95 or later and the two computers must be connected over a network
• DVD video playback requires a DVD drive and DVD decoder card or DVD decoder software and 8 MB of video RAM
• Windows Movie Maker video capture feature requires an appropriate digital or analog video capture device and 400-MHz or faster processor for digital video camera capture
Posted on May 10, 2008
SOURCE: I just need an information
Its a 32bit architecture, here is the info about the P4 processors:
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
Download the software from the link
Then install the software and enter the key
Then scan the system for driver updates and it automatically searches the miising drivers that you need ..
Posted on Jul 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Dec 17, 2012 | IBM IntelliStation Z Pro 6221 PC Desktop
Jun 01, 2012 | Tekram S3Pro Au Motherboard
May 23, 2012 | Powerleap PL-NEO/T Celeron, 1.4 GHz...
Nov 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2009 | ASUS M3N78-VM nVidia GeForce 8200 AM2+/AM2...
Aug 12, 2009 | Intel Celeron M, 1.4 GHz 360...
Aug 08, 2009 | Intel Celeron -D 2.26Ghz Computer System...
Dec 04, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Sep 02, 2017 | Intel Computers & Internet
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: