- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can able to format your mobile phone by simply typing *#7370# and a question will appear then confirm it, then next step type your lock code, your phone will restart and fully reformatted. (Note: BEFORE DOING THIS YOU MUST BACKUP ALL YOUR FILE SAVED ON YOU PHONE MEMORY, AND I SUGGEST YOU MUST REMOVE YOUR MMC BEFORE DOING THIS)
this is a common problem with mobile phones if the battery voltage drops to low the phone canot control the initial cherge remove the battery and charge out of the phone if you can or by a new battery which will have a small charge in and should allow you to cherge the phone normaly
try connecting the phone to your PC.. is the phone detected?? try to see if the phone can be detected in Nokia PC Suite.. if it can, then goto nokia website and download the system upgrade for the phone.. and then try to install a fresh system on the phone.. if it dsnt work, then i guess takin it to a phone shop will be the best thing to do.. cheerz
If you encounter situation like below on your 6680,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6680! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6680 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6680 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a Nokia turns to white and blink' and nokia logo!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6680 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.