How to RST/reset the Siemens ADSL SL2_141 (Type-B) to factory setup
Due to mis config i could not access the above modem by http://192.168.1.1 thru internet browser for fresh setup for that we need to reset the setting and back to factory setup and go for fresh configuration.
i only require to access the above modem thru browser by putting above ip address.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Some people find configuring Nokia Siemens Residential Router 1600 with BSNL is a little difficult. So I would like to present a tutorial to setup Internet connection with BSNL using Nokia Siemens Residential Router 1600. Just like other BSNL modem/ router models, we do not need any setup disc to configure Nokia Siemens Residential Router 1600. All we need is to follow some simple steps and adding some values. We can also setup wireless and wireless security from the web based setup page Configure Nokia Siemens Residential Router 1600 In order to configure Nokia Siemens Residential Router 1600 with BSNL follow the steps below.
1. Connect Nokia Siemens Residential Router 1600 to computer using Ethernet cable
2. Power on Nokia Siemens Residential Router 1600
3. Type 192.168.1.1 on address bar of Internet Explorer and press enter
USER Name: admin Password : admin
Now you can access the web based setup page of Nokia Siemens Residential Router 1600.
I know the ADSL portion of the modem needs configuration. But the routers are settup for default as dynamic and no WEP. At least the ones I have used.
Most belkin routers have a default gateway is 192.168.2.1. Try that and go into the setup. There is also a CD to help with setup.
If you need more help explain more in detail what setup you need.
If you type in http://10.0.0.2 to the adress line on your web browser, you should see a login window for the router. I think it is the wrong address. I think you should first RESET the router. Look for a little hole about the size of a pencil point. Stick a paperclip in and hold it in for about 1 minute. This should reset the router to factory settings.
If you have the manual, it should tell you how to access its setup pages. This is a modem and router in one. You must have an ADSL phone connection to an ISP. You must have the ISP's information to connect to their network. This information is needed to set the modem part of the router to log onto the internet through the ISP. Best of luck.
Is this an Alpha Shield firewall? If so you don't need it. There's no real configuration necessary. If you have trouble you can access the config by typing in the address http://192.168.0.1 in your web browser.
* You dont need any special drivers to install modem. * Open up internet explorer, type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press enter key. * Now you should see the configuration page of modem. * On the left side, click on Advanced button, below that, you will see "connection configuration" option - click on it.
*** If it asks for modem access code anywhere, you can find the code underneath the modem. please type it ***
* Under this page, you have to enter the email address in username field and password, change the connection type to smart keep alive, click on save changes
* Now it may ask you for restart modem. click on restart. within 1 min, you will be connected to internet.