Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
if doesnot then
Removing and reseting the print head worked may work. Remove the cover and the cartridges then the print head, Clean then and reinstall them and see if it works.
Else printhead may need to be replaced.
Posted on Oct 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2016 | Dell 2135cn All-In-One Laser Printer
Apr 28, 2014 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
May 29, 2011 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
Mar 18, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 23, 2010 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
May 18, 2010 | Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
May 04, 2010 | Lexmark X4690 Wireless InkJet Printer
Jul 14, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 23, 2009 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Nov 20, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!