Question about VillaWare 5787 Double Smoothee Work Top Blender

1 Answer


Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 1,796 Answers

If you measure the gasket or have an old one to take to any appliance parts store or restaurant supply, you'll get it for about $2. It is always good to have a spear. The other option is to order it form VillaWare.
Don't forget to rate this post!!

Posted on Sep 30, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have an older Waring blender, model WF1112218. My problem is I took it apart to clean it and now can't figure out how it goes back together. Is it rubber gasket then rotor or the other way around?

Hello, Carla -

For all electric blenders the rubber gasket is placed between the glass or plastic blender container and the rotor with the blades.

The assembly is easy to recall when one realizes the rubber gasket is the seal for keeping liquids leaking out of the blender.

See the image here (it's for a Black and Decker, but the assembly is the same):

The image here shows the assembly for a Waring blender (different model than yours):

Best wishes.

Jun 01, 2018 | Waring Blenders

1 Answer

I can manually turn the blades inside the glass pitcher and I can turn the piece on the top of the motor base into which the pitcher blade attachment fits.

One of the parts is not being driven properly. Either the clutch on the top of the motor is not really attached to the motor shaft OR the clutch on the bottom of the blade is not engaging with the motor clutch OR the blade clutch is not properly attached to the blade shaft. On some models if you put the rubber sealing ring in the wrong place between the beaker and the blade housing it is enough to lift the clutches apart. The rubber wing goes between the beaker and the blade housing, not between the blade housing and the blade retaining ring.

Jul 14, 2015 | Blenders

1 Answer

How do you mount up a blender?

The rubber ring goes between the jar and the blade assy housing. It never goes under the blade assy, always to the jar.

Jun 01, 2014 | KitchenAid 5-speed Blender With Glass...

1 Answer

My blender appears to be leaking from the bottom. Is it likely to be the jug or the coupling to the motor?

It is likely to be the rubber washer on the jug. You will need to disassemble the mixing blades and remove the rubber washer(s) from the jug and take it with you to a Target, Walmart or kitchen store. They usually carry a varity of the washers and you should be able to compare yours to get the right size. Some actually tell you exactly what mixers they fit.

Nov 25, 2010 | Waring 6000CG 60th Anniversary Blender

1 Answer

The small rubber? ring on the bottom of the immersible bleder is black, and it smell burnt. What can I do? Is there a replacement part? What is the address(e-mail) for replacement parts? Thanks,...

First identify if it might just be an "O-Ring". Some of these can be found at auto parts stores or local hardware stores. Also check for O ring suppliers in your local phone book. Lastly, find an appliance part store near you.

Nov 06, 2010 | Wolfgang Puck Immersion Blender

1 Answer

Hamilton beach blender cleaning - food underneath cutter..does it screw off?

Usually the ring on the bottom of the jar unscrews. There is a rubber gasket beween the jar and the bottom hub holding the cutters.

Make sure you reassemble it correctly.

Apr 17, 2010 | Hamilton Beach Blenders

1 Answer

A blender parts

You can most likely find all kind of blender parts at I just bought a Krups blender rubber drive gear from that online store. It's the best lowest price, compared it to too. Try it.

Nov 20, 2008 | Blenders

2 Answers

Krups blender drive gear


The problem I had was removing the grey rubber drive. The solution is that it screws off not pops off. The trick is to use narrow needle nose pliers to grab the post that attaches to the motor and turn the rubber drive counter clockwise. Removing the motor becomes easy. Pull out the 4 rubber feet under the base and the screws will be exposed. However my situation was the grey drive gear was stripped and would bottom out. My solution was to use a same size lock washer as the washer between the post and the drive. So far so good! If it fails I will need to buy another grey drive. Myron

Nov 04, 2008 | Krups 239 Power X Plus Work Top Blender

Not finding what you are looking for?
VillaWare 5787 Double Smoothee Work Top Blender Logo

292 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top VillaWare Blenders Experts


Level 3 Expert

3289 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

20895 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

52047 Answers

Are you a VillaWare Blender Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides