Question about RTO 30 Amp Dpdt 3 Position On-off-on Toggle Switch
My friend did a pretty good search for similar toggle
1) He found a 'wall-type' 30Amp DPDT at Global
2) He said he couldn't find others ... but the internet changes.
3) This switch could be mounted in a box that screws to side of chipper. Switch will work fine with 125V.
4) Radio shack and the automotive stores carry 5 amp versions of the DPDT, but they burn up like you said
5) Here is wiring schematic for switch schematic
6) Note: Wiring is different than automotive-type DPDT toggles where power connects to center pole and loads connect to outside poles
-Power on global DPDT connects to poles L1 and L2
-L1 switches to A1 & B1 ... while L2 switches to A2 & B2.
-Poles L1=>A1 and L2=>A2 turn on-and-off at same time
7) In a reverse of the schematic shown above, my friend is using the global switch on 30Amp water heater to switch voltages between 120 and 240 so we know switch can handle the amperage. schematic
Posted on Oct 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2012 | Flowtron Heavy Machinery
Sep 02, 2012 | Yard Machines Electric Chipper/Shredder
Dec 13, 2010 | Yard Machines 24a 452g729 5.5 Hp Chipper...
Nov 06, 2009 | Troy Bilt Walk Behind...
Nov 05, 2009 | Yard Machines 24a 021h700 4.5 Horsepower...
Oct 08, 2009 | Yard Machines 24a 452g729 5.5 Hp Chipper...
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: