Question about HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Re: OfficeJet 6310 Tricolor (93/95) Cartridge Stops Working After Replacing B/W (92) CartridgeOptions 04-26-201210:27 PM
1. Remove all cartridges and turn off printer
2. Unplug printer and wait one minute
3. hold down # and 9 while plugging power cord back in.
4. Wait a few seconds, then press the power button.
5. Display should read "Full Null Reset"
6 Only install color cartridge. Close cover
7. Wait for machine to ask for black cartridge, then open cover and install black cartridge.
8. Close cover
9. Alignment page should be printed automatically.
Posted on Apr 27, 2012
Hello, some of the time the color ink cartridge can cause the problem, especially if its a refilled ink, but at same time, i do know some of the new inks right out of the box will fail. so try with a new color cartridge first.
Posted on Sep 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2014 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 02, 2011 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 13, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 02, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 24, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 07, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
May 23, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 20, 2008 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
May 07, 2008 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
487 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: