Question about byD sign 3032 30 in. HD-Ready LCD Television

2 Answers

Power Adapter I need a new power adapter (byd:sign model d:3032 (AD-13D-2) and it appears the company no longer exists. Can you help? Janet

Posted by on

  • 4 more comments 
  • salrich Jul 30, 2008

    Same issue, same model.


  • visasys Aug 25, 2008

    Same problem as janet2323

  • gtaylor03 Sep 18, 2008

    Any luck on finding a company where you can purchase the power adapters
    for the bydsign tv sets.

  • Anonymous Mar 03, 2009

    I have a hisense tv that works great, so good I had purchased a second one shortly after within a few weeks, had got a great deal. One of the power adapters went bad and need to be able to replace it, the red light on the front of the tv keeps blinking. I took the power adapter from the same model tv and tried it on the other one and works fine. Need a replacement adapter to resolve the problem.

  • simple2003 Mar 18, 2009

    I have the same problem with my bydsign TV power adapter.It started getting too hot on 3/18/2009,and the it started going on and off.It started smelling like something was burning inside it.I took the adapter to Radioshack to see if they can fix it or get another one,but I was told there is nothing they can do about it.I tried to contact the manufacturer,but all I got is a web site written in Japanese language.So,right now it
    looks like I am stucked. Sunny-Poghkeepsie,NY

  • ULTRA 30-500 May 04, 2009

    I need the ad-13d-2 for the lcd30-500 also... Please email me if you have one!


2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 3 Answers

I have a new OEM power supply for this tv.

If interested, email me your contact info.



Posted on Mar 19, 2009

  • runescapegam
    runescapegam Jun 13, 2012

    I need one ... .. pwease


  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I NEED a new power adapter ttttttttttoo.. can you HELP please,, I allready had a so called TV repaire Man try to fix it he said he cant get a new power adapter for it to be fixed .... I stupidly PAYED him waited 9 months later, and still no TV fixed..Im taking him to smalls claimes court.....Very un happy persone ,I just want a new power adapter,....please some one out there...peascorn...I have d:sign TV 3032- ad-13d-2...

Posted on Jul 17, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need a power cord for a BYD LCD tv model D:3032

Power cords can be bought from most of the electronics spare part selling shops at your town. There is no special attention to choose one. Select a good quality power cord from a reputed brand. that is all.

Jul 03, 2012 | byD sign 3032 30 in. HD-Ready LCD...

1 Answer

I need a replacement for my ac/dc adapter

I am listing one on ebay on 9/25

Sep 19, 2009 | Televison & Video

2 Answers

I also need a power adapter model ad-13d-2

hi Jaime

Can you call me or email 860.796.1562 /

I too have bad power supply...need repair...

Thank you in advance

Aug 03, 2009 | Ultra LCD30-500 Television

1 Answer

Have a byd:sign television that needs work. What is the contact information for warranty work since the company no longer exists?

If the company no longer exists or has gone out of business then your warranty is void. So if you want to get it working again, you will have to find a company that can repair televisions.

Jan 20, 2009 | byD sign 2012 20 in. HDTV-Ready LCD...

2 Answers

I need a stand for a Byd:dign 2332

You say 2332. Are they 2232? I have one that wont power and I would be happy to trade you the stand for a power adapter or possibly just sell it to you. Let me know. Shaun

Nov 07, 2008 | byD sign d:2232 22 in. HD-Ready LCD...

1 Answer

Power supply for byD:sign 3032

I have a new OEM power supply for this tv.
If intertested, please email me your contact info.



Aug 25, 2008 | byD sign 3032 30 in. HD-Ready LCD...

1 Answer


I have a New OEM power supply for a byDesign 3032 TV.
If interested, please email me your contact info.



Jul 17, 2008 | byD sign 3032 30 in. HD-Ready LCD...

3 Answers

ULTRA Model LCD30-500

I have the LCD30-500 too and was told that by a repair shop that it needs a new power supply AD-13D-2. I got the power supply but the problem still remains. The power light turns from red to blue but no picture on the screen.

Jul 01, 2008 | Ultra LCD30-500 Television

1 Answer

I need a power adapter ad- 13d -2 ASAP

were do I order a AD-13D-2 if it takes a mounth or so OK
I just want to know how to order

May 26, 2008 | Ultra LCD30-500 Television

Not finding what you are looking for?
byD sign 3032 30 in. HD-Ready LCD Television Logo

Related Topics:

494 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top byD sign Televison & Video Experts

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

4983 Answers

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2307 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

41082 Answers

Are you a byD sign Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides