Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
I have a maxim expres espressol/cappuccino maker
model EX-102 expr'es .I got it at a yard sell but they did not have a owners manual can you tell me where to get one.
my e-mail addy is (email@example.com)
I own a Maxim Expres machine. I no longer use it nor have the manual, but the following are my recollections.
I have the version with an on/off switch on the front and a separate knob to control the steam nozzle.
- Use the carafe to measure the water, then pour into the tank and replace the screw-on lid.
- Measure coffee into the metal basket (don't remember the proportions of coffee to water - you
have to experiment.)
- I tamped the coffee lightly - not as much pressure as you use with a pump-driven machine.
- Put the basket into the handle, line up the slots and twist the handle to the side to secure (I'm
sure the models vary in this regard). Place the carafe under the drip hole.
- Push the button to "on". For espresso, just wait until it stops dripping. This is a steam-driven
machine - don't expect much or any crema.
- Frothing: If you are going to froth milk, you need to do it WHILE THE COFFEE IS DRIPPING.
-Wait until coffee starts dripping into the carafe (otherwise there is not enough steam pressure)
-Submerge the nozzle tip under the surface of the milk and turn the knob on the steam nozzle.
-After frothing, turn the nozzle to closed and wait for coffee to finish.
-If you wait too long to start frothing, the coffee will finish and you will lose steam pressure.
That's what I remember, hope it helps.
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
I didnt have an owners manula either when I was given my Capresso C1000. But I did download the entire manual off of the web.
Posted on May 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2013 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jul 13, 2010 | Salton CC30 Plus Coffee Maker
Jun 10, 2010 | Saeco Royal Cappuccino Espresso Machine
Oct 29, 2009 | Maxim Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jul 17, 2009 | Maxim Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jun 04, 2009 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Mar 22, 2009 | Salton EX80 Espresso Machine
1,395 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!