Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
I have a maxim expres espressol/cappuccino maker
model EX-102 expr'es .I got it at a yard sell but they did not have a owners manual can you tell me where to get one.
my e-mail addy is (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I own a Maxim Expres machine. I no longer use it nor have the manual, but the following are my recollections.
I have the version with an on/off switch on the front and a separate knob to control the steam nozzle.
- Use the carafe to measure the water, then pour into the tank and replace the screw-on lid.
- Measure coffee into the metal basket (don't remember the proportions of coffee to water - you
have to experiment.)
- I tamped the coffee lightly - not as much pressure as you use with a pump-driven machine.
- Put the basket into the handle, line up the slots and twist the handle to the side to secure (I'm
sure the models vary in this regard). Place the carafe under the drip hole.
- Push the button to "on". For espresso, just wait until it stops dripping. This is a steam-driven
machine - don't expect much or any crema.
- Frothing: If you are going to froth milk, you need to do it WHILE THE COFFEE IS DRIPPING.
-Wait until coffee starts dripping into the carafe (otherwise there is not enough steam pressure)
-Submerge the nozzle tip under the surface of the milk and turn the knob on the steam nozzle.
-After frothing, turn the nozzle to closed and wait for coffee to finish.
-If you wait too long to start frothing, the coffee will finish and you will lose steam pressure.
That's what I remember, hope it helps.
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
I didnt have an owners manula either when I was given my Capresso C1000. But I did download the entire manual off of the web.
Posted on May 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2013 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
May 10, 2011 | Vacuums
Oct 18, 2010 | Maxim SM-20 Sandwich Maker
Oct 08, 2010 | Nokia 5220 XpressMusic Cellular Phone
Mar 09, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Oct 29, 2009 | Maxim Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jul 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 23, 2009 | Mustek Plug-n-Scan 1200 UB Plus Flatbed...
1,401 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: