Ok, i had problems for 4 days the light in the back wont turn on if you turn off the monitor or the power go's out. I can still see the picture but there's no light so it very hard to see anything! This happensalot all you have to do is turn on and off until the screen turn right again but now it does not wont to turn on. i've been trying for days it just does not work, help me please!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here's some tricks I would try...
1. Verify the monitor's power cord is plugged firmly into the wall outlet and the back of the monitor.
2. Verify the monitor cable is firmly connected to the computer and the monitor.
3. Verify that you have turned the monitor power switch on.
4. If the power light on the monitor is not on, test the wall outlet (plug in a light or something you know works).
5. If the power light on the monitor is not on, try a different power cord.
6. If the power light is on and yellow or orange or flashing, but nothing displays, or the display is incorrect, borrow a monitor from a friend. If that works, your monitor probably needs replaced.
7. Also, you could try your Monitor on a friend's computer. If it doesn't work, your monitor probably needs replaced. If it works properly on your friends computer, the problem may be with your computers video output port, motherboard video chip (or video card, if you have one), or drivers.
Hello there, first thing you should do is to check the power cable.You can do that by changing it with PC power supply cable .It is the same. If it turns to be OK then disconnect the VGA cable from monitor and then try to power monitor on.There should be an activity on front power LED. If the power LED is not showing any light at all, then do not go further the unit is not working .Else the power led should blink a couple of times then a window pop up scrolling on the lcd saying :" no video signal" so the unit is OK ..Hope this helps. Cheers.
1) Take it back to where you bought it 2) Unplug all the cables, including the power cord 3) Press the power button and hold it for 30 secs (or so) 4) Replace the power plug, try to turn on the monitor 5) If it turns on, turn it off again 6) Now attach only one cable, then turn it on
Did that clear it? If not, issue is with video card and monitor combo
The fault is a back-light problem and the fault could be a faulty inverter board or a faulty CCFL lamp. For service, parts and DIY info check out LCD Parts WEB site, please click on this link :- www.lcdparts.net
It's turns blue to power safe mode (yellow) it's prevent futher damaged to your monitor. It's seems you got a busted backlight inverter. Need to replaced a new one...Since you only got it for a few months, send it back to Acer for a replacement of a new backlight inverter... Have a nice day!
double check that all yor connections are tight. Open your PC case (unplug it) and ensure that all your fans are clean. It appears that your problem is due to loose cable connections, but this may be a good time to do some computer spring cleaning.
Assuming you've already checked your driver and system settings, tried a different monitor, and checked the cable and connector pins, this would almost certainly be a problem with the power or signal circuit board inside the monitor.