Question about Sanyo HT32546A 32 in. Television
How can I adjusted the picture size the remote brings up a not available when pushed E mail to Bruceclassic @aol.com
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2014 | Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 19, 2011 | Sony Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 03, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Aug 30, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Feb 26, 2011 | LG 50PG20 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Jul 07, 2010 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V2500 40 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 19, 2009 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 17, 2007 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V3000 Television
Jun 09, 2006 | Hitachi UltraVision 55HDS52 Television
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: