Question about Panasonic DMR-E85H DVD Recorder
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2015 | RCA DVD & Blu-Ray Players
The AV1 and AV2 switch position can be used to program a
VCR, DVD, STEREO, 2nd DIRECTV Receiver or 2nd TV with
the following instructions.
1. Turn on the component (e.g. DVD Player) you wish to
3. Move the slide switch under the AV1 (or AV2) icon.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same
time until the green light under AV1 (or AV2) flashes
twice and then release both keys.
5. Using the number keys enter the 5-digit code for your
brand of component being programmed. If performed
correctly the green light under TV will flash twice.
6. Aim the remote at your component and press the power
key once. The component should turn off. If it does not
turn off, repeat steps 3 and 4 trying each code for your
brand until you find the correct code.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 to program a new component
under AV2 (or AV1).
Feb 21, 2011 | Samsung BD-P1200 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Jan 02, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1590 Blu-Ray Player
Aug 11, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-E85H DVD Recorder
Jul 23, 2009 | Jwin JD-VD141 DVD Player
Jul 22, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-E65 DVD Recorder
Apr 05, 2009 | JVC XV-S300 DVD Player
Nov 11, 2008 | Panasonic DMREZ27 DVD Recorder
Sep 05, 2008 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jun 22, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: