Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I am having a Samsung monitor of 2007 i want to know tht it is in the warranty or not plz reply as soon as possible or give me a contact no of any where in Mumbai so i can talk

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 2,571 Answers

Nope, you usually het 12 months waranty.
If you google samsung support mumbai, you should get what you need

Posted on Sep 30, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Hi! i m gunjan, i hv recently lost my mobile (samsung star duos-7722). i hv got the the sim barred but i want the phone also to be barred so jst let me know as soon as possible hw to do tht, or any...

if u have the fir if it's prepaid or contact Samsung service center and provide them the imei on of your phone, they can help u out with this

Jan 14, 2011 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

PUK CODE problem in my cell nokia 5230 plz tell me how can i solve the problem As soon as possible plz m waiting ur reply thanks

PUK codes can be obtained through the following ways - The PUK code is in your SIM card documentation Starter Pack.If you do not have this then -Please contact your phone service provider.
Your cell phone service provider can give you the PUK code once you give themyour account details and they have confirmed your identity.

Dec 10, 2010 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

Moto rokr E6

from what I understand, you mentioned that your rokr memory slot has a problem and when you took it for repair they said there is nothing wrong with it?

what I recommend you is,

You can try another memory card to insert with your phone. if this doesn't work, then a software reset (which I think is not the issue), if the problem occurs, the problem is in the hardware (which in general is not repairable if it is the case). that will be the time to have a new phone.

Jun 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers


you have lost your system files, if there is chance can you remove the RAM and fit again and then start if it doest not work then plz mail me

May 28, 2009 | Lenovo ThinkPad R51

1 Answer

Monitor display problem..

Change yor keyboard. If any one key remains pressd or if any pin is bent then evrything seems to work but there is no Display and no beeps or error messages either!......i too suffered the same once................sodeep

Mar 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Monitor problem

1240/1024 and 75hz refresh rate

May 09, 2008 | Samsung 793S 17" CRT Monitor

1 Answer

Reagrding the problem of my computer monitor

I would say no because the average time for a warranty is 90 days. So you will probably need to purchase a new monitor! There are no guarantees for these things that is why we hope something goes wrong before the warranty runs out! You can try to see if the company would be willing to work something out, my guess is no, buying a new monitor is what keeps companies in business.

Nov 02, 2007 | Samsung 793S 17" CRT Monitor

1 Answer

Something wrong with my lcd screen

As a quick test I would try connecting the monitor to another PC to make sure the problem follows the monitor. If it does then the likely cause is a circuit board or possibly a poor connection inside the monitor. Since working on this would require opening the monitor case and voiding your 1 year warranty I would recommend you contact Samsung support for a warranty replacement as soon as possible. When you do make sure you mention the problem goes with the monitor and any other troubleshooting steps you have taken. Also the replacement they send will itself be something that was returned and fixed.The only warranty you will get will be whatever is left of your original year so definitely get this taken care of as soon as possible.

Jul 11, 2007 | Samsung SyncMaster 920N 19" LCD Monitor

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

125 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides