Question about Xerox WorkCentre PE220
1. Go to http://www.support.xerox.com/go/results.asp?Xtype=download&prodID=PE220&Xlang=en_us&Xcntry=USA
2. Select your operating system (windows version) and click GO
3. Read the end-user licence agreement and click ACCEPT and the driver will be downloaded.
4. To download the installation instructions go to http://www.support.xerox.com/go/results.asp?Xtype=download&prodID=PE220&Xlang=en_us&Xcntry=USA
5. Read the end-user licence agreement and click ACCEPT and it will be downloaded.
Posted on Sep 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2013 | A4tech Pk-635 Webcam 0.35m
Mar 04, 2013 | Tripp Lite IN3003CAM2 Personal Web Camera
Dec 24, 2012 | Creative Labs Video Blaster WebCam
Mar 10, 2011 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 11, 2010 | Ezonics EZCam Webcam
Feb 07, 2010 | E-Machines T3120 PC Desktop
Sep 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 06, 2009 | Lexmark X5250 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2009 | Creative Labs Creative Webcam
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: