Question about Yahoo Messenger
Uninstall yahoo messenger and do the following
Reboot your computer.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard. This will bring up the Windows Security window. Click the "Task Manager" button and then click the "Task Manager" tab.
3. You will see a list of files/applications. These are the applications running in the background on your system, whether they show on your taskbar or not. Any one of these applications could be causing a conflict with the Yahoo! Messenger installation.
4. Click the top item on the list to highlight it. Then hold the "Shift" key down and click the last item on the list. This should highlight the whole list.
5. Click the "End Task" button. This will temporarily close all background applications on your system.
6. Click the "X" in the upper right corner to close the Task Manager window.
7. Install Yahoo! Messenger. You should not experience the same issue that you had before.
8. After Yahoo! Messenger is installed, run registry cleaner reginout also reboot your system. All other background applications will return to their original configurations.
Posted on Sep 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2009 | Sony Reader Pocket PRS-300
Jun 02, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
May 13, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1521 Laptop
Oct 23, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Aug 06, 2008 | Compaq Visual Fortran Professional Edition...
May 09, 2008 | Face Cake YM Makeover Magic (95919)
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: