Question about Whirlpool Dishwashers
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had a similar problem. So I bought a new computer for it. It didn't fix the problem. It turned out to be the button pannel. With all of moisture surrounding it steam go into the buttons and caused all kinds of faulse info that the computer could not interpt. Had to buy new button pannel and problem was fixed.
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
Ifixall is correct. I also learned several things with the apartment buildings I maintain.
1. the screen or pump trap must also be cleaned regularly to make sure there is no debris, food etc stuck in there.
2. The spray arms must be free of debris or obstructions.
3. Jet dry solution must be filled or has some solution in it.
4. Water must be hot
5. Scraping dishes and prewash them before putting them into dishwasher.
6 install water softner sometimes helps. (I don't know how true this is, since I am unable to do this in our buildings)
7 drain line must be picked up, or secured to prevent backwash.
8. MAKE sure that the lower rack is not obstructing the sprayer arms. Sometimes overloading dishwashers will cause dishes not being cleaned properly.
9. if all else fails, a service technician can come out to determine if the dishwasher is operating properly.
Posted on May 24, 2008
the cap doesn't come off, you just have to open the door all the way. then, when you pour the rinse aid into the dial area, it will get sucked into the dispenser. but if the door isn't open all the way it won't go anywhere and will overflow on you.
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2011 | Whirlpool GU2400XTP Built-in Dishwasher
Sep 06, 2010 | Whirlpool GU2400XTP Built-in Dishwasher
May 28, 2010 | Whirlpool Gold 24 in. Built-In Dishwasher...
May 16, 2010 | Dishwashers
May 10, 2010 | Whirlpool 24 in. DU1100XTP Built-in...
Aug 29, 2009 | KitchenAid 24 in. KUDI02IR Built-in...
Mar 31, 2009 | Whirlpool Gold 24" Tall Tub Built-In...
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!