Question about HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How to fix general error
1. Plug it directly into the wall, rather than into a UPS
2. Verify that the unit is switched on. Disconnect the USB/Ethernet cable from the All-in-One and also disconnect power cable from All-in-One and also from wall outlet.
3. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Plug in the power cable to All-in-One and also to wall outlet.
5. Check for the functionality.
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
If the problem persists there is a hardware malfunction that can't be fixed without the unit being sent in for repair. If it's under warranty then send it into hp for replacement. If not you may want to consider replacement.
Posted on Dec 01, 2010
Re-apply power - unplug it, check for any shipping tape inside the printer (read the installation instructions) and plug it back in.
Posted on Jan 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2016 | HP Officejet 6700 Premium E-All-In-One...
Feb 18, 2015 | HP Officejet 6500A Plus Wireless...
Aug 09, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 28, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Feb 10, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 08, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
760 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!