- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hello,please kindly put your nokia bluetooth on and also power the bluetooth headset on so as to pair them.
1.search the bluetooth headset with your nokia then you might be asked to enter a code,you then enter 0000 and ok it.
2.when the pairing is complete your bluetooth headset displays and blinks red light.
wish you good luck.
Hi,when you want to connect a Nokia Bluetooth stereo headset BH 505 to a phone all you need is a default code which "0000" and your done Try it it works like magic...Or you can choose to useany other code, but the code must be 4 digits.....
reset up the link on the bluetooth phone. it will ask you for a new security code when you pair again. it is a code you enter. disconnect and reconnect. it will ask you for passphrase. make it easy for next time
I bought a Jabra Bluetooth headset, It worked fine with my phone(nokia). I lost my phone now. Now i want to use the same headset with my new phone (huawi), but i am unable to connect it to my new phone as the phone is already paired with my previous phone. So please help me with the issue and tell me is there any way i can disconnect the bluetooth headset from my previous phone??
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
This is what you do: 1. Of coarse make sure the headset is charged 2. Make sure the bluetooth headset if OFF 3. PRESS and HOLD
the top/middle (on/off) button until the light stays on (it will blink
then should stay on continuously). That means it is now in pairing mode. 4. Tell you phone to search for bluetooth devices. 5. It should find the headset, and by default type "0000" to pair your new headset**
**You can use whatever pin code you like......but I would recommend the default which is four zeros.