Not sure what your exact message is but on their support site it listed this:
Invalid Page Fault in Module ADBOOK.EXE
While trying to print or preview in the Ultimate Mail Manager
Address Book (included with The Print Shop® 15), the message "ADBOOK
caused an invalid page fault in module ADBOOK.EXE" appears. This
error is usually the result of an outdated or incompatible printer
driver. Checking for proper settings or updating the printer driver
or both can help to resolve the issue. The remainder of this
technical note describes how to proceed.
Follow the procedure below to help resolve the issue.
- Close all programs and return to the desktop.
- Click Start, choose Settings and select Printers.
- Right-click the icon that represents the printer being used
and verify that Set as Default is checked.
- Choose Properties from the menu that appears. The printer
Properties window will open.
- Click the Details tab.
- Click the Spool Settings button.
- Change the Spool Data Format to RAW.
- Click Apply and click OK.
- Close the Printers window.
- Open The Print Shop® 15 and Ultimate Mail Manager and try to
If the issue continues, contact the printer
manufacturer and request an updated printer driver and directions
regarding the installation of the updated printer driver. Typically,
an updated driver can be obtained from the manufacturer's Web site.
If the error reappears after downloading and installing the new
printer driver, continue with the following procedure.
Install an Emulation Driver
- Install a suitable emulation driver. For help identifying
and installing a suitable emulation, contact the printer
- After the emulation driver has been installed, launch and
use the program. The issue should be resolved.
For some printer models, it may be necessary to switch
back to the original printer driver when using a desired application
in order to gain full functionality of the printer.